WHAT IT IS AND WHY FOXBOROUGH HIGH SCHOOL IS USING THIS SYSTEM
The Naviance network is the world’s leading provider of planning and advising systems for schools. It has resources for counselors, teachers, administrators, students and parents. This is an Internet based program that can be accessed from school or home via a password.
Naviance is a place where you can keep all students information in one place. You can track a student’s progress from freshman year to senior year in terms of SAT’s, classes they take and class rank. A few features that are most appealing to the guidance department are:
- A résumé writer to help student prepare for college and careers.
- Personality profile to help with student interest and career path.
- A college comparison, which will compare certain colleges that may be appropriate for you determined by your attributes.
- Scattergrams, which show specific school requirements and your chances to be accepted.
- Section for guidance links.
- Compatible to the Common Application for on-line submission.
To access this service you will need to sign in using the following:
- For USER NAME or EMAIL: Enter your student ID#
- For PASSWORD: Enter your last name in all CAPS
If you're interested just click Naviance to get started.